Price: £1895 Expedition Dates:
Duration: 10 days Location: Borneo
Join us on this adventure in Borneo where we challenge ourselves on mountains, jungles, rivers and seas! This is one that we put together ourselves for an adventure that no one else is offering!
- Trek up Mount Kinabalu at 4000m with exciting Via Ferrata Climb at the top
- Go by boat into the Borneo jungle to see wild Orangutans and Pygmy Elephants
- White water raft down the Head Hunter Rapids through the Jungle
- Scuba dive/snorkel on the coral reefs of the South China Sea
- All technical equipment and guides for all activities for mountain, river, sea and jungle
- All permits in-country
- All internal transport in Borneo
- All accomodation based on twin share where possible
- All meals whilst on activities
- International flights (from £500)
- Food in Kota Kinabalu
- Kinabalu National Park fee rise (unknown for 2019 but predicted at £65 increase)
Apart from the above, it’s pretty much all included in the price. You are looked after from beginning to end, you don’t even need a visa for Borneo.