- Open Challenge
- Duration: 1 day
- Options – one way only (9 miles), or return on a slightly different route (18 miles)
Malverns End to End Challenge
The Malvern Hills collectively consist of North Hill, Sugarloaf Hill, Worcestershire Beacon, Summer Hill, Perseverance Hill, Jubilee Hill, Pinnacle Hill, Black Hill, Herefordshire Beacon, Broad Down, Hangman’s Hill, Swinyard Hill, Midsummer Hill, Raggedstone Hill and Chase End Hill. This route visits every single one of them! Commanding glorious rural views, there is no finer ridge walk in the three counties. A line drawn due East from Worcestershire Beacon will hit no higher point until the Urals.
Join us on this guided walk. With the considerable altitude ascended it is a tough walk visiting every summit on the outward journey and by-passing all but Worcestershire Beacon on the return leg (unless you really want to test yourself and do the whole thing again in reverse!).
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN ALL PACKAGES?
▪ Team presentation (if required)
▪ Logistics(all transport through out the challenge if required)
▪ Highly experienced mountain leaders (fully qualified and first aid trained) ▪ Maximum mountain leader/client ratio of 1 leader / 10 clients
▪ Safety equipment (carried by your Mountain Leaders)
▪ £5m Public Liability Insurance
▪ £5m Professional Indemnity Insurance
Region – Malvern Hills
County/Area – Worcestershire & Gloucestershire & Herefordshire
Length – 9 or 18.0 miles / 14.6 km or 29.3 km
Ascent – 3200ft or 6400 feet / 978m or 1956m
Time – 6 or 12 hours
Grade – Medium / Hard